History

History

The company was founded in 1895 in Nunspeet 'de Veluwe'-The Netherlands, with machine/production/export and administrative divisions and in 1974 was sold to Wagemakers a well respected paint manufacturer located in Breda. In 1989 Veluvine invested in a highly automated paint and thermoplastic manufacturing facility at Ramshoorn 11 in Breda. In 2005 Veluvine became a wholly owned subsidiary company of the French Bouygues Group, one of the world’s largest civil engineering companies